ExtremeCloud IQ
Questions and discussions about ExtremeCloud IQ
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Looking for Hive AP320 firmwares

Greetings from france ! In those pandemic days, we all try to have a better home setup to remotely work properly.As my ISP’s router wifi is pretty crappy, I managed to get a second hand Hive AP 320 in very good shape, and configured it happily.Its cu...

Resolved! AP510i serial number 5digit-hyphen-5digit not 14 digit cannot add

looking for some assistance,  I just received 5 Extreme AP510i  aps that I need to add to our ExtermeCloud IQ Pilot  problem is,  the serial number on the box are a 5 character string, a hyphen, and another 5 character string.  In order to add to our...

BradF by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

XIQ Authentication Service

I have set up a test XIQ Pilot environment using an AP 305C. I was participating in a demo where they said that if you did not have a RADIUS server available you could use CloudIQ Authentication Service however they were not very clear on all the set...

Resolved! A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Hi,I am trying to add a brand new AP1130, but get this error message.11301811290220A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.Can anybody help me free this serial number : 11301811290220 Many thanks! Regards,Michel Brouwer.  

MBrouwer by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AP1130 Firmware/Update Failed

We’ve just deployed an older AP1130 that’s currently sitting on v6.4r1d, with the latest being 10.0r10b. Updating it through ECIQ fails every time without any meaningful logs as to why. Is there a place where I can download the firmware with instruct...

TimRTG by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN