ExtremeCloud IQ
Questions and discussions about ExtremeCloud IQ
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sorting out all the times. NTP, Timezone etc.

I’m trying to sort out time settings. Please help. I’ve noticed ECIQ channel change events show in a different time zone than AP cli logs.I’m trying to get to the bottom of why this is, and what other time settings may affect. Below are the only time...

w1f1n00b by Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade of IQ Engine and Extreme Cloud IQ On Premises

Hey!   I recently opened a new support case at extreme networks because of a few interference problems and client connection issues in our network. Finally i was told that there should be a new firmware upgrade for the Extreme Cloud IQ On Premises an...

Resolved! CloudIQ - how to trigger auto channel selection

Hi, I’m still new to CloudIQ and need some help…   Is there a way to trigger the auto channel selection process on one AP via the GUI ? My “workaround” was to reboot the AP but I’d prefer a way that doens’t require a full outage   Thanks in ad...

ExtremeCloud IQVA 20.1.4.3 is Now Available

The following release is now available on the Extreme Portal:IQVA 20.1.4.3   Please review the Release Notes for any new features, changes, or corrections in this release. Release Notes are posted here: http://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/engli...

GTM-P2G8KFN