ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Different power range on same rf-domain

Hello community, I would like to know if it was possible to assign a different smart-rf policy for APs from the same site. For example, I have a big high-school with amphitheaters with lots of connections and classrooms where the number of APs is ...

tcheurby by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto port reset / ap reset

Hello guys, Deployment with many branches ap7532 (5.9.0-5.9.4.1) with VC in any branch. Once every few months the aps are loosing the ge1 links with switches (several models  of cisco Catalyst). When it’s happening, the ports are in down state, witho...

Adopt 7502s (running 5.9.x) to WiNG 7.2.x?

Hello!   We currently run WiNG 5.9.5 (and will be upgrading to 5.9.7 over the holidays).  We run many different AP models, including AP7161s (only 4 of them) and AP7502s (over 400 of them!).  Looking at the release notes for 7.2, it looks like all of...

Resolved! How to create new LAN network in Extreme AP 7532

Hi, We are using Extreme AP 7532. My LAN is same as WAN network. So for example if WAN IP is 192.168.1.20/24 then my wireless devices are getting IP from the same range 192.168.1.X but now I want to create new LAN network for guest on these APs. for ...

GTM-P2G8KFN