ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

External Captive Portal

Hello, I've been trying to setup a hotspot with external custom captive portal and Radius authentication. i think i have setup everything ok, the login page loads up fine but when i click on sign in or clear field... i get the message "hotspot login...

4a97e359059c43e0b13a96e0e648e62b_60b63dd1-b09a-457d-87b8-afee78714fef.jpg

Wireless Planning RSS HeatMap and Report Error

Hi, everyone I am trying to create a new wireless design but whenever I activate to see the RSS heatmap it shows me an error that could not be generated nor the report, since I try from several computers and several plans, is there any flaw in the...

AP7532 - Hide the default=gateway

Hello To you all I have just setup a network switch ( Avaya5520 ) it has two Vlans on it 1 and 10. So vlan 1 is on the Local Lan and VLAN10 goes out via an ADSL line the AP7532 is connected to a trunk port on the avaya. I have created two WLANS. 1)...

Help for setting up the VX9000.

I have a situation and I do not understand much of the subject, so I'm going to ask for help on the forum. Currently I have 10 APs 7522 Extreme, they are clean configuration and adopted in the controller VX 9000. My gateway has IP: 192.168.xx.1 and...

Vx9000+ap7532 provisioning issue

Hello community. I have an issue with VX with provisioning of ap profile. Ap is adopting to vx with l3 and receiving the default profile instead of relevant one. What is the most common configuration error in this case? Suggest please wich process...

GTM-P2G8KFN