ExtremeWireless (Identifi)
Questions and discussions about Identifi devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

upgrade error v9.21.17 to v10.31.02

Here the controller log..... Both controller of the pair show the same error so pretty straight forward. If someone want to open a ticket to track the issue please do so I'm unfortunately too busy to work on another one. BR, Ron

61e0ff4519c0409ab4f8ae5ce13f0ef4_RackMultipart20170517-43656-1kffrin-EWC_upgrade_error2_inline.png

Voip problem 3825i

The customer have the solution voip with openstage WL3 wireless phone. The customer have more than 300 APs 3715i. With this APs the calls running fine. But when the roaming to any ap 3825 the calls have trouble. The calls have "cuts" and is not possi...

DCS and DFS

Hi, I have a quick question regarding DCS and DFS. Are they independent of eachother? The scenario being, setting DCS to monitor mode and configuring APs with static a channels. If the AP uses a DFS channel, would it change if it detected RADAR w...

4 channel plan on 2.4 Ghz.

4 channels plan on 2.4Ghz doesn't work on APs 3825i+3805i with Controllers C5210. We would like to try a 4 channels plan on 2.4 Ghz. We can put this configuration on the APs but you can not see it on the APs. Only 3 channels (1-7-13) in use. Somethin...

Wireless Access Point from Extreme Networks

We have 4-5 Extreme wireless AP's model WS-AP3825i in one of our buildings. In this particular building, we will intermittently experience issues where the wireless signal will fail, users will be disconnected from the wifi multiple times, and/or th...

GTM-P2G8KFN