ExtremeWireless (Identifi)
Questions and discussions about Identifi devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Probe Suppression/Force Disassociation

I've been playing with Probe Suppression/Force Disassociation to see if it could help in certain area's with clients that do not roam aggressively, however it does not seem to be working. e.g. I have an ap with 16 clients on it, 4 of which have -80 ...

AP3865e - antenna question

Hi, what is the difference between the WS-AO-DS02360N3 and the WS-AO-2DIPN3 & WS-AO-5DIPN3.... beside it cost 3x more. The antenna is dualband so I'd use them on all 6 connectors but I don't see another reason beside that - anyone could give me a r...

My devices can connect and authenticate to the external captive portal successfully, but are unable to browse the internet. Please Help!!

My devices can connect and authenticate to the external captive portal successfully, but are unable to browse the internet. Please Help!! All appeared to be working fine a short while ago on version 9.12 but ever since upgrading to 10.01.06 this does...

AP Log Management

I've a lot of questions about this functions - here a screenshot of my settings.... - times per day Is there some RNG involved or when is that done - destination / local Could I see the collected logs in the GUI or how should I know that it works...

7b062dcc7adc4182b7e9449cd5401ea4_RackMultipart20160915-39833-1w5089c-AP_log_management_inline.png
GTM-P2G8KFN